29/07/11 00:14 Filed in: New Products
The only thing you should use to dry clean your records is a Carbon Fibre Record Brush.
Why is this? Well any cloths can catch grit then scratch records with the grit. Velvet pads clean the surface of the record so it looks clean, but they just shove the muck deeper into the grooves. A carbon fibre brush is strong and fine enough to get right into the grooves and lift dust out, most cleaning products superficially clean a record so it looks clean but in the process shove the dust down into the grooves where it causes annoying clicks and pops.
28/07/11 23:46 Filed in: New Products
Following the success of the Diamond 10 Series, Wharfedale unveils its most modern add-on to the series' extensive line-up of speakers, the Diamond 10 Style AV Cinema System. Designed specifically for the discerning audio enthusiast, for the system features a 3-Channel LCR column speaker capable of producing superb sound when used for either gaming or watching movies, regardless of its svelte size.
The Diamond 10 Style AV Cinema System bears many of the same enhancements as its regular-sized siblings, but with new combinations of 100mm Kevlar bass drivers and 25mm silk dome tweeters affixed inside the LCR column and the mini tower speakers. The LCR column speaker requires little power even when combined with the mini tower or surround satellite speakers. And on top of that, it elegantly accents your flat panel HDTV.
20/07/11 17:07 Filed in: New Products
Introducing the smaller, sexier, tuck in the corner and blow out the roof, all-in-one player.
- Stream your entire music library, music services, and radio stations
- Control wirelessly, easy to set up
- Start with one, expand everywhere
- Versatile enough to put anywhere -- horizontal or vertical
- 3 driver HiFi speaker system
13/07/11 22:10 Filed in: New Products
The world’s premier home entertainment system, Kaleidescape, is now even better with the Remotescape app for Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Browse your movie and music library, view cover art, and control what’s playing, all on your Apple iOS device!
13/07/11 13:54 Filed in: New Products
Every source gets a transmitter/encoder and every display gets a receiver/decoder, they all plug into the network and, voila, you’ve got an HDMI matrix solution!
- The original 1G version offers a cost-effective, high performance solution while the newer 2G gigabit version delivers lossless video.
- Both versions require a managed network switch controlled via RS-232 or IP from any control system, PC, or smart device (e.g., Blackberry or iPad).
- Need to expand? Simply add a transmitter or receiver (or both).
- No more baluns and no distance limitations!
- Projects range from small residential jobs to large commercial applications and everything in between.
- New 2G firmware enables a video wall configuration up to 8x8 at a fraction of the price of competing systems.
08/07/11 15:07 Filed in: Product Spotlight
Find your missing SR250 remote control. This app lets you search out for each remote control in your home. It will let you have the remote beep for 1,3 or 5 minutes. Once you select the time to beep you will get a status of when the remote checks in and when it starts to beep. It can take up to 60 seconds for a remote to check in. The designers of the app have made it easy by providing you feed back of this process.
07/07/11 14:52 Filed in: New Products
The Episode Amplifier/Mixer, EA-AMP-COMM-1A-120, is a high-power, 1-channel, Commercial Audio Amplifier that includes all the features needed for today's sophisticated light commercial entertainment and paging systems. This single-channel, commercial mixer/amplifier outputs 120 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms.
It includes the configurable outputs required for common speaker types used in commercial settings: 50V, 70V, 100V, or 4 Ohm. A total of eight inputs allow you to connect up to four microphones and four analog stereo sources for background music. An integrated mixer blends microphones with any one of the music audio sources - perfect for background music and paging applications.